Friday, January 28, 2011

What am I feeling?

I just reached home from Angela's house. Oh wait, let me introduce whose Angela. I knew her from my Part-Time job from Action City, and I loved her a lot as my god-sister. She's a very caring and fun person! You guys would definitely like to hang out around with her.

And yea, back to what I was at. I left her house at about 4AM and reached home at 4:50AM. I actually strolled back home, that's why it took me 50 minutes to reach home.

I actually had the choice of taking a taxi home, but I didn't want to. I'm actually feeling quite depressed. Well, I shan't elaborate on why.

As I was walking home, I had a lot of thoughts running through my mind, it just feels as if my mind was being corrupted by some thoughts. I just felt like closing my eyes and allow my legs to take charge of the directions.

As I was nearing home, I just felt that I've changed a lot. To a better or worse? I don't know, I can't tell the choice. But I just feel that I'm not the old me, where I'm always smiling and laughing at anything be it whether I'm sad or angry.

The stroll actually wasn't tiring at all, it actually kinda freshen me up a little. Well, maybe I shall take this kind of long strolls whenever I'm feeling down/depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment